Monday, November 30, 2009

ABA Journal names Copyrights & Campaigns a top 100 blawg

I was shocked and flattered to learn today that the ABA Journal has named Copyrights & Campaigns to its third annual "Blawg 100" list of the top 100 legal blogs. Thanks to everyone who over the past 11 months has provided tips, links, comments, (constructive) criticism, and encouragement. And I will remain forever indebted to copyright characters including Kiwi Camara, Hank Risan, Perez Hilton, and especially Charlie Nesson, who have supplied me more raw material than I ever dreamed existed.

Posting has been woefully infrequent in recent weeks because of my current day job, but I'm still plugging away at the blog, and writing a regular legal column for Billboard. Stay tuned, and please keep reading.

And if you're so inclined, you can vote for C&C as the top blog in the "practice specific" category here.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go. You've certainly earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. Well deserved. I have to agree about the cast of characters in this field, it's one of the reasons I never get bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would like to extend my congratulations. It is certainly well-deserved. You do a great service with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here are moderated. I appreciate substantive comments, whether or not they agree with what I've written. Stay on topic, and be civil. Comments that contain name-calling, personal attacks, or the like will be rejected. If you want to rant about how evil the RIAA and MPAA are, and how entertainment companies' employees and attorneys are bad people, there are plenty of other places for you to go.

 
http://copyrightsandcampaigns.blogspot.com/