Separately, the Premier League plaintiffs' motion for class certification is due March 26, YouTube's opposition May 7, and plaintiffs' reply June 11. Those papers should be unsealed about 10 days after each filing.
Here's what I believe is a full list of the plaintiffs in this case:
- The Music Force LLC
- Cal IV Entertainment, LLC
- Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company, Inc.
- The Football Association Premier League Limited
- Robert Tur
- National Music Publishers' Association
- The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization
- Edward B. Marks Music Company
- Freddy Bienstock Music Company
- Alley Music Corporation
- X-Ray Dog Music, Inc.
- Federation Francaise De Tennis
- The Scottish Premier League Limited
- The Music Force Media Group LLC
- Sin-Drome Records, Ltd.
- Murbo Music Publishing, Inc.
- Bourne Co.