Monday, January 12, 2009

The liberation of Iraq

Copyrights & Campaigns is pleased to announce that today at 9:33 a.m. PST, we received our very first visitor from Iraq. The curious Baghdad resident surfed over directly from the "Girl in Short Shorts" blog (written by Becky C., a "[m]om, recovering attorney, post-modern neo-feminist, sassy dyke, unlikely punk, nice Catholic girl, passionate freedom-loving libertarian, thinking conservative, sappy romantic, spiritual redneck, softball enthusiast, shopaholic and unrepentant flirt") to our post entitled "The First Amendment and the Law of Skank."

Which leads me to think that, at long last, it truly is appropriate to proclaim: "Mission Accomplished."

1 comment:

  1. My IP address doesn't reflect it, but I'm in Iraq and I've been reading your blog for a week or so. I am an American, though, so in that sense I'm just another ordinary reader of this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments here are moderated. I appreciate substantive comments, whether or not they agree with what I've written. Stay on topic, and be civil. Comments that contain name-calling, personal attacks, or the like will be rejected. If you want to rant about how evil the RIAA and MPAA are, and how entertainment companies' employees and attorneys are bad people, there are plenty of other places for you to go.

 
http://copyrightsandcampaigns.blogspot.com/